Videos from our CAMP! 48 Hour Film Festival
CAMP! is Myriad's newly minted version of Summer camp. It's built for our team to be creative together, play, and escape our normal client-focused routine.
For our inaugural year of CAMP!, we decided to create our own 48-hour film festival.
To kick off the festival, we set up a few parameters:
- We popped everyone at Myriad's name in a digital hat and randomly chose film crews.
- Genres, props and lines of dialogue were also pulled from a hat.
- Each crew had to use one of the props and lines of dialogue (extra points if they used both).
- oh...and you could only film on iPhones
It was a blast to watch how our colleagues made the best of their creativity within such limited parameters.
Watch the final films below.
Max, Sean, Alysse + Daniel
- All I’m sayin is, if you find a candy bar in a shoe, I’m pretty sure that means someone is hunting you.
- What part of “don’t bring a clogging shoe to a breakdance competition” do you not understand?
- Rubber Chicken
- Wooden Coconut Monkey Bank
Bird in the Hand
Spike, Will, Tony + Brent
- Don’t tell me what I want to hear, tell me the truth. Tell me you found this Christmas present in the dumpster behind Chilis.
- What, so now you’re telling me I’m the one who has to wear a 10 gallon hat to my sister’s wedding?
- Garden Gnome
- Sexy Kitchen Aprons
Drew, Jed, Emily, Casey + Chris
- It’s one box of wine, what’s the worst that could happen?
- I’ve never been good at checkers, no, why do you ask?
- Stuffed Unicorn Dog (with babies)